Tuesday 15 January 2013

Anne Hathatway Pantyless Pussy Upskirt Flash At Les Miserables Premiere






Here is Anne Hathaway revealing the pantyless upskirt at the premiere of 
Les Miserables in New York City. And without a doubt Anne Hathatway 
is a true lady because we have photos of her vagina to prove it. She is said 
to be "devastated" over these pics and she is bitching to reporters about the 
incident...

"I was getting out of the car and my dress was so tight that I didn’t realize 
it until I saw all the photographers' flashes. It was devastating. They saw 
everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them." (Anne Hathaway)

As for me I am not buying that she is really upset about the incident.
Not wearing panties and then lifting up her dress that much while getting out
of a high SUV at a movie premiere with like a hundred photographers, looks
like to be an attention grabber in my book because almost all female celebrities
does that!

Also sources says its a publicity stunt because the movie stink and we need all 
the free press and public exposure we can get to break even on this project.
But I am not complaining ok, i just wish her lazy ass did a better job flashing
her trimmed up pussy. If you are going to flash your pussy without panties at a
premiere make sure the paparazzi get a great gyno view of your snatch hehehe...

Anyway Anne Hathatway is one of the last actresses you would expect to
go pantyless and then flash it but here she is doing just that.



CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE AND DOWNLOAD















Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment