Wednesday 11 November 2015

FHM Philippines...Ina Raymundo - November 2015





This is Ina's first time to appear in our magazine, despite being undeniably one of the country's hottest celebrities. And what better way than to mark her eventful cover stint than to take a leisurely stroll down memory lane. After all, as our cover story, "Ina x FHM," tells, this should have happened 15 years ago.

Ina recalls, "Okay we’ll have to go back to 2000, I had short hair then, and I had just finished…that movie [she asked that we not talk about it because she did not want her kids to do some 'research']. I remember shooting ko na the following day and then biglang nagkahika ako—asthmatic ako, yun ang problema."

"So hindi natuloy; I was very, very sick. Hindi na siya naulit because shortly after that I got pregnant. Ang feeling ko it was not meant to happen then."

Now, the stars have finally aligned, producing a wonderful gift to herself on her 40th birthday on December 9.

"You know, bata pa lang ako I had always kept to heart what they say that life begins at 40. For the last 14 years, I had dedicated myself to my kids, so now I’m doing this for myself."

Thankfully, even after five kids (Yep, you read that right), Ina still looks as stunning as ever. Props to her DNA—and "makeup artist," she kids.

"My dad is 68 and he looks good for his age. My mom is 61 and it’s the same for her, she looks young," shares our cover muse. "I hope I could be the same just by being healthy, by working out five days a week."

In turn, Ina serves as a motivation to Filipinas, who wishes to age like fine wine, and an eternal goddess to us lucky men. So be sure to check out her full interview and set of photos in our new issue, which also boasts a troika of Japanese AV idols on the business of "you know what"; a reintroduction to the once-über-popular sport of billiards; and the ultimate man upgrade, among other quintessential man features.










Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment